IBS, Hyderabad: Contact Details, Elibility, CoursesAndhra Pradesh, Hyderabad
IBS, Hyderabad located on Hyderabad and its regional office is located on Survey No.156/157, Dontanapalli Village, Shankerpalli Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad - 501504
IBS, Hyderabad Contact Details:
College Name: IBS, Hyderabad
Offered Courses: BBA, MBA
College Address: Survey No.156/157, Dontanapalli Village, Shankerpalli Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad - 501504
College Contact Numbers: 08417-236660/61/62
College Email Ids: firstname.lastname@example.org
College Website: www.ibshyderabad.org
State: Andhra Pradesh
Why Choose IBS, Hyderabad:
1. IBS, Hyderabad is One of the very few providers of unique training in Andhra Pradesh.
2. IBS, Hyderabad offered Case study based learning approach.
3. IBS, Hyderabad have experienced professionals as faculty.
4. IBS, Hyderabad offered Licensed courseware provided.
5. 100's of videos and live examples to learn from IBS, Hyderabad.
6. Opportunity to work on live projects.
Engineering Courses offered by IBS, Hyderabad:
1. Mechanical Engineering
2. Civil Engineering
3. Electronics and Communication Engineering
4. Automobile Engineering
5. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
6. Electrical Engineering
7. Metallurgical Engineering
8. Computer Science Engineering
Eligibility to take Admission in IBS, Hyderabad:
Students must passed class 12th (10+2) examination with PCM (Physics, Chemistry & Maths) is your primary subjects. To take admission in BBA students must follow the minimum eligibility criteria notified in IBS, Hyderabad official notification.
Documents required for Admission in IBS, Hyderabad:
1. Passport size photographs (7 Nos.)
2. Matriculation (with Date of Birth)
3. Bachelor's Degree (Marks Certificates and Degree)
4. Any other relevant degree.
5. Migration Certificate from University last attended
Tution Fee for Admission in IBS, Hyderabad:
1. Fees will be charged as per IBS, Hyderabad regulations and guidelines.
2. Examination fee shall be realised form each student admitted to the course as fixed by the IBS, Hyderabad.
3. As per IBS, Hyderabad rules The fee and other dues, including library security and computed fee etc. shall be deposited in lumpsum in the college within a week of the selection or as permit-ted by management.
IBS, Hyderabad located on Hyderabad and its regional office is located on Survey No.156/157, Dontanapalli Village, Shankerpalli Mandal, Ranga Reddy District, Hyderabad - 501504.